The PAYTOO Capital LLC Account platform is a great way to store and use your funds, but sharing your information could make you a victim to fraudulent scams. People will try to have you transfer funds or give them your account information. PAYTOO Capital LLC will never ask for this information in an email or send you a link to a Website.
For your protection PAYTOO Capital has prepared a list of suggestions to help keep your information safe and scam free:
- NEVER share PAYTOO Capital information including your:
- Account Number
- 6 digit Security Code
- Prepaid card Personal Identification Number ("PIN")
- Be sure to know whom you are transferring funds to and have several ways of contacting them.
- Beware of unexpected emails or calls on behalf of PAYTOO Capital. Contact PAYTOO Capital to confirm the information before responding.
- Do not click on links with special characters such as %$*^#.
- Beware of emails containing links with grammatical errors. If it doesn’t look valid, it is likely to be a scam.
- Discard emails offering jobs or money. If they use a public email address (i.e.: @hotmail.com or @yahoo.com or @gmail.com) they are less likely to be official.
Always be on alert and protect yourself from fraudulent scams. PAYTOO Capital is not responsible for theft if you choose to share your information.
Help us fight fraud!
If you think you have fallen victim to a scam or fraudulent act, please contact us immediately. Send an email to email@example.com
You can protect others from scams by reporting any such activity to the proper authorities.
DATA Updated January 21st, 2016
Copyrighted work of PAYTOO Capital LLC © 2016 all rights reserved.